Orthodontic Services We Offer
Our practice comprises a mixture of orthodontic services including interceptive, limited, and comprehensive orthodontics using the highest quality appliances. We treat children, adolescents, and adults in a relaxed, family-friendly environment including:
- Complimentary consultations to discuss treatment options, appropriate timing, and to review financial estimates and insurance benefits
- Interceptive treatment (typically ages 6-9) to address dental development issues and/or to prevent a current dental or jaw problem from becoming more severe
- Limited treatment (all ages) to address specific treatment goals such as alignment of front teeth, space closure, or pre-restorative tooth movement
- Comprehensive treatment (typically ages 10 to adult) to align all permanent teeth and fully correct the bite
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorder treatment to address the occlusal factors contributing to joint and muscle pain
- Retention (retainers and nightguards) to maintain alignment from previous orthodontic treatment or to prevent deterioration of an existing occlusion
At Owen & Timock Orthodontics patients are always seen by one of our Board Certified orthodontists who takes the time to ensure optimal care. This attention to detail and personal care, along with the latest technology is what you can expect when you become part of our orthodontic family.
The most common type of braces used in orthodontic offices. Our braces are the latest generation self-ligating braces (braces with doors) to reduce friction and force levels in the early stage of treatment.
Made of ceramic, these offer improved esthetics over the metal brackets, while still offering the same self-ligating technology.
Clear Aligner Therapy:
Clear aligners that can be taken in and out for eating and brushing.
Limited Lingual Braces:
For mild misalignment, these braces are completely hidden from view.
Full Lingual Braces:
Completely hidden, these braces are custom made for each patient and can address any issues as well as or better than conventional braces.
TMJ Disorder Therapy:
We offer many options for Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorder, ranging from splint therapy and bite equilibration (adjustment) to comprehensive orthodontics. Our goal is to help you understand the occlusal factors that contribute to TMJ Disorder so that you can make an informed decision about your treatment.
Retainers and Nightguard:
In addition to retaining our beautiful results, we can help you replace a lost or damaged retainer with a wide selection of styles as well as night guards to assist with nighttime clenching, grinding, and wear.