Brandon Owen, DDS, MS
Dr. Brandon Owen grew up in Montana where he met his wife, Nicole, at Montana State University. He graduated dental school from the University of Minnesota and continued there to complete his orthodontic residency and to obtain his Masters of Science.
Dr. Owen opened his practice in Fort Collins in 2006 and moved to our current Platinum LEED building in 2010. He and Nicole have a daughter, Presley, and a younger son, Hudson, but in 2011 they suffered the loss of their oldest son, Keller, to illness. Dr. Owen enjoys spending time with his family, skiing, and fly fishing in his spare time.
Dr. Owen is passionate about clinical orthodontics and loves developing relationships with his patients, but he also enjoys traveling around the country and world teaching other orthodontists about lingual (inside) braces and other innovative techniques. Additionally, he has worked as a top level consultant for several of the largest orthodontic companies in the world and is currently working on the development of the next generation digital braces and lingual braces with several patents pending. He also enjoys taking a leadership role in the dental community, having recently completed his tenure on the Colorado Dental Association (CDA) executive committee and is past president of the Larimer County Dental Society (LCDS), also serving on its executive committee for four years.
– Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists (Invitation Only Honor Society)
– American Association of Orthodontists
– American Board of Orthodontics (Diplomate)
– College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
– American Lingual Orthodontic Association
– American Dental Association
– Colorado Dental Association (Co-editor of the CDA Journal 2010-2012, Member of Executive Committee, Board of Trustees, Co-chair of the Membership Council, Office of the New Dentist Committee)
– Larimer County Dental Society (Treasurer 2008-2011, Vice President 2011-2012, President 2012-2013)
– Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
– Phi Kappa Phi Medical-Dental Honor Society
– Golden Key Honor Society
– International College of Dentists
– 5280 Magazine “Top Orthodontist” 2008-Present
– Pierce Fauchard Academy Award for Excellence in Dental Research
– Dental Biomaterials Award